Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Pachamama di Michele De Lullo and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Pachamama di Michele De Lullo. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will to print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of Pachamama di Michele De Lullo at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) https: //www.erbologica.it , as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, accessory products in the figure.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Pachamama di Michele De Lullo by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Pachamama di Michele De Lullo. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
5a. For every order placed on erbologica.it, a fiscal receipt will be issued and sent by e-mail to the holder of the order, pursuant to Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the receipt, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. No variation will be possible after its issue.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Pachamama di Michele De Lullo guarantees timely communication to the Customer. Pachamama di Michele De Lullo reserves the right to cancel orders deemed untrustworthy without prior notice. In this circumstance, if the customer has made the payment and this is already credited, Pachamama di Michele De Lullo will proceed with the immediate reversal of the total amount of the order.
Methods of payment
7. Credit card
In cases of purchase of goods with a credit card payment method, the transaction will take place through the secure PayPal server. In any case, the Customer will choose his preference at the time of the conclusion of the order.
7.1 At no time during the purchase procedure Pachamama di Michele De Lullo is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the site of PayPal that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Pachamama di Michele De Lullo will keep such data. In no case Pachamama di Michele De Lullo can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of purchased products.
8. Cash on delivery
In case of payment by cash on delivery, the amount ordered by the customer will actually be paid at the time of delivery directly to the courier with a surcharge of only 2.10 euros.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL - Sale subject to D.L. n ° 206/2005 it is possible to exercise the right of withdrawal within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL - The consumer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must send, within 30 days (and no later than), of receipt of the product, a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt containing the manifestation of availing of the benefits granted by law, the indication of the product relative, copy of the document accompanying the goods, and the data relating to your bank account (bank, reference agency, current account number) at the address:
Pachamama by Michele De Lullo via Rengione 36, 23873 Missaglia (LC), Italy.
Alternatively, in the same terms, the consumer can use the appropriate form at the url https://www.erbologica.it/index.php?route=account/return/add or an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, In both cases the communication must be confirmed within 48 hours from ' sending by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address indicated above METHOD OF RETURN OF THE GOOD AND REFUND OF THE CONSIDERATION - To obtain the reimbursement of the consideration, pursuant to D.L. n ° 206/2005 the return of the goods is the responsibility of the consumer. Therefore, the consumer must return the product for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal to the sender by post to the following address:
Pachamama by Michele De Lullo via Rengione 36, 23873 Missaglia (LC), Italy
The product must be accompanied by the accompanying document with which the delivery took place. All products must be returned in their perfectly intact and sealed original packaging. Therefore, the returned packages must not have been opened, deprived of the wrapping or parts thereof, or bear signs of tampering. Erbologica is not liable for any damage to the products occurring during the return shipment of the same. If the items are returned damaged or tampered with, the amount paid for the purchase of the products will not be refunded. The reimbursement of the goods will be made by erbologica as quickly as possible and in any case no later than the deadline indicated by the D.L. n ° 206/2005 ie 30 days from the date on which it became aware of the consumer's intention to exercise the right of withdrawal. The company will refund by bank transfer. The reimbursement refers to the entire amount paid (price of the product + any shipping cost) and will only and exclusively take place if the goods are returned intact in all their parts.
For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his / her municipality of residence.
Conditions for resellers
The general conditions of sale, listed below, are considered valid and accepted in full for any order received by Pachamama di Michele De Lullo < / strong> and are an essential part of each order.
The sale is carried out only in bulk, reserved exclusively for sector operators and holders of VAT numbers. The online sale is carried out upon registration, free and non-binding, and approval Pachamama di Michele De Lullo which reserves the right to cancel any subscription with a simple communication via e-mail, even without providing any justification.
Pachamama di Michele De Lullo reserves the right to vary the following conditions of use of the service, at any time even without notice, it is therefore the customer's responsibility to keep up to date with them by visiting our site.
Orders acquired from our website www.erbologica. it / retailers are subject to the approval of Pachamama by Michele De Lullo
The availability of the ordered goods is guaranteed only upon receipt of the order confirmation, therefore Pachamama di Michele De Lullo declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from improper use of thesite (no sale or no delivery).
3. PAYMENT METHOD
Payments must be made to Pachamama by Michele De Lullo in the following ways:
A. ADVANCE BANK TRANSFER . Upon receipt of the order confirmation for the amount indicated. The goods will be shipped after the credit has been received. After 5 working days from the order confirmation without having received the payment, the order will be considered canceled.
B. CREDIT CARD. Upon receipt of the order confirmation for the amount indicated on our website. After 5 working days from the order confirmation without having received the payment, the order will be considered canceled.
C. CASH ON DELIVERY. Paying in cash to the courier upon delivery. This option provides an additional cost to shipping for collection costs of € 3 up to an amount of € 500.00. Beyond this threshold, the additional cost will be 2% of the amount of the goods. The goods will be shipped the day after receipt of the order confirmation. This payment method is not applicable for orders with a total amount exceeding € 1,000.00 including VAT and transport costs. < / p>
Transport costs are charged to the customer, calculated in relation to the weight, volume of the packages and their destination, and will be communicated in advance in the order confirmation.
The goods travel at the risk of the customer who, in his own interest, must verify, before collection, the integrity and quantity of the packages received.
Any complaints must be made directly to the carrier upon delivery.
Pachamama by Michele De Lullo not will be held responsible for missing or tampered packages not reported directly to the carrier at the time of delivery.
Given the impossibility of delivering the goods due to unavailability of the recipient or for other reasons not attributable to Pachamama di Michele De Lullo or to the courier, all additional transport and storage costs will be charged to the customer.
Delivery terms are purely indicative and have no contractual value.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT
Pachamama by Michele De Lullo reserves the unquestionable right to make changes to the list prices published in any moment, even without notice, in the event that the cost components of the individual items make it necessary.
7. RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
Any complaints for defective or damaged goods must be sent in writing to Pachamama di Michele De Lullo & nbsp < / u> reference of the products reported. It is also required to attach a photo of the damaged products.
The return of the goods must be previously authorized by Pachamama by Michele De Lullo
Authorized returns must be senta Pachamama di Michele De Lullo in free port, accompanied by a regular delivery note and related purchase details. < / p>