Personal data is collected for the purpose of registering the customer and activating the procedures for the execution of the contract and the related necessary communications towards him; these data are processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force and may be exhibited only at the request of the judicial authority or other authorities for this purpose by authorizing law.
The interested party enjoys the rights referred to in art. 7 d. lgs. 196/2003, namely: to request confirmation of the existence at the headquarters of Pachamama di Michele De Lullo & nbsp; of their personal data; to know their origin, the logic and the purposes of their treatment; to obtain updating, rectification, and integration; to request its cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking in case of unlawful processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in the case of use of the data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication.
Obtaining the cancellation of your personal data is subject to sending a written communication sent by fax or post to the company headquarters. Owner of the collection of personal data is Michele De Lullo.
Pachamama di Michele De Lullo guarantees that any information provided for promotional purposes will be treated in accordance with the LGS Decree. 196/2003.
Pachamama di Michele De Lullo also announces that pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 the user data provided at the time of signing the purchase order and / or completing the invoice are excluded from the consent of the interested party in what is collected on the basis of the fiscal / tax obligations provided for by law, regulations and community legislation and, in any case, for the sole purpose of allowing the obligations deriving from the purchase contract to which it is a party concerned and / or for the acquisition of the necessary contractual information always and exclusively activated at the request of the latter (Article 24, Lett. A and B, Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- know the origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the prosecution of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive, at the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the page of the Guarantor );
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. & nbsp;
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to object to the processing which may be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.