Posted By 0 Comment(s) 463 View(s)
Unfortunately, allergies affect millions of people, fortunately, however, that there are also natural remedies, which are perfect for relieving all allergic reactions. Suffice it to say that pollen, mites, animals, bites and foods are the main enemies for allergy sufferers. But it is good, before being able to resort to therapies, to use a homeopathic antihistamine.
What is allergy?
Allergy is a reaction on the part of our immune system when contact with a substance causes a strong release of histamine, the latter responsible for allergic reactions. What is it about? Histamine is a nitrogenous substance, that is, it contains nitrogen, which our body needs, since this histamine is used in various vital functions, such as for the inflammatory reaction, digestion and neurotransmission. When our body comes into contact with an allergen, histamine is released by mast cells, which regulate it as needed, but if the production is high, inflammatory symptoms occur, which are called allergic reactions.
What are the best known allergic reactions?
When you encounter an allergy, it is possible that you will encounter various symptoms, such as:
• contact dermatitis;
• anaphylactic shock.
In fact, in the latter case, therefore of anaphylactic shock, it is necessary to immediately administer adrenaline, as it is the most powerful stimulator. Allergies that are among the most common are associated with pollen from plants of herbs and trees, such as grasses, olive trees, mugwort, ragweed, plantain. But also from other trees such as beech, birch, mimosa, hazel and cypress.
What are the most common allergens
There are certain substances and foods that have more allergens in them than others. We see that among the allergens there are:
• animal hair;
• dust mites;
• insect bites.
What are the 10 natural remedies for allergic reactions?
There are natural remedies that are designed to reduce the level of histamine allergy or to avoid production, by inhibiting the activation of mast cells. So, let's see which natural antihistamines are used to attenuate the histamine-allergy link. They can be found in pharmacies, herbalists and organic shops, they are available in the form of capsules, supplements, decoctions and tablets. To have the right effectiveness, it is recommended to take it in advance and for a certain period of time. Here are the best natural antihistamines:
• Astragalus: it is a natural antihistamine for allergic rhinitis, it is obtained from the roots of the Astragalus membranaceus plant, thanks to its immunostimulating and antioxidant properties. Astragalus stabilizes mast cells in the nose and also in the intestine, thereby reducing the symptoms of a runny nose, seasonal allergies and sneezing;
• Turmeric: used as a natural antibiotic, because it strengthens the immune system and reduces the response to histamine;
• Euphrasia: this is a plant suitable as a natural antihistamine eye drops, it is used to soothe and relieve irritations such as redness, swelling, conjunctivitis and lacrimation;
• Forskolin: has anti-asthmatic and draining properties, stabilizes mast cells;
• Licorice: has anti-inflammatory properties and slows the activity of mast cells;
• Quercetin: is a natural antioxidant and is a homeopathic antihistamine;
• Chamomile essential oil: useful as a natural antihistamine against itching that is primarily caused by hives, including atopic dermatitis, eczema, herpes and psoriasis. In fact, this antihistamine burns the affected part;
• Perilla oil: it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, omega 3 and polyphenols and vitamin E, so it regulates histamine. Also useful against bronchial asthma and to prevent seasonal allergies of the respiratory system;
• Black currant: this antihistamine regulates the immune system, especially in the case of a reaction to an allergen. It lowers histamine levels and macrocytic activity, has antioxidant properties and is rich in vitamin C. It is also used as a natural homeopathic cortisone, thanks to the fact that it contains gamma-linolenic acid, which reduces skin inflammation;
• Spirulina: spirulina algae, famous for its vitamin intake and antioxidant properties, also works as an anti-inflammatory and antihistamine containing phycocyanin, it is a natural element that helps reduce nasal secretions.