The Peruvian Maca is a super food within everyone's reach with a very delicate flavor and that lends itself well in many recipes. This tuber is characterized by its extraordinary virtues of supporting health, fertility and restoring vigor to the mind and body.
Going back to its origins, the Peruvian maca is a rustic plant that grows in central Peru above 3000 meters of altitude. It has been cultivated for at least 2000 years in the Peruvian Andes.
Benefits of maca powder: Peruvian maca is a tonic-adaptogen that helps to counteract physical and mental fatigue by carrying out a tonic and metabolic support action. Maca is a food of great value for everyone, men and women.
Maca powder performs various beneficial actions for the body:
• Increase fertility.
• Reduce premenstrual symptoms and menstrual pain.
• Reduce the symptoms of menopause.
• Prevent osteoporosis and anemia.
• Improve libido and increase the feeling of pleasure during intimate relationships.
• Give vitality and improves stamina in physical work and sports.
• Increase the immune defenses.
Maca is a healthy, energetic, regenerating, invigorating and natural stimulating food, suitable for consumption by children, young people, adults and the elderly.