Posted By 0 Comment(s) 116 View(s)
Candida is a disorder that affects many women, unfortunately it is very annoying. The responsible of all this is a fungus, it takes the name of Candida albicans, the infection can also affect men, not only the woman, but to a lesser extent. Candida could also occur during pregnancy due to a lowered estrogen. To be able to get rid of this disorder there are many effective natural remedies. We will see in this guide what it is.
Candida: how to cure it?
Based on the severity and duration of these symptoms, also on the basis of what will be the doctor's diagnosis, candidiasis can be treated with natural remedies. The treatment based on them will include products that come from plants, but also from probiotic microorganisms, which perform an antifungal action and restore the balance of the intestinal bacterial flora itself.
We see that among the natural remedies for candida, those known and used are:
• grapefruit seed extract, performs the function of antiviral antibacterial and also antifungal properties;
• bearberry, known for its known healing properties that fight bacteria and fungi. Very active for vesicles and in order to fight cystitis, but it can be used as an intestinal disinfectant for candidiasis;
• sodium bicarbonate, this common ingredient that almost everyone will have at home, helps to raise the pH and to recreate a basic environment, in order to counteract the proliferation of candida itself. It can be taken orally in those that are alkalizing products, but also be used in order to make sitz baths in case of a possible vaginal candidiasis;
• capriccio acid, it is a fatty acid that is found in coconuts, it is able to destroy the cell membrane of candida;
• probiotics, microorganisms such as lactobacilli, especially lacotobacillus acidophilus and some yeasts, such as Saccharomyces Boulardii. They are able to restore the intestinal bacterial flora;
• tea tree oil, often present in the home thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties;
• garlic, it works as an antibiotic and antifungal, however it must be consumed fresh or in gastro-resistant tablets;
• calendula, has soothing properties that help to be able to calm the itching and the burning itself. It can be taken in mother tincture or as an infusion to treat candida;
• boric acid, has antiseptic properties, they are effective for the treatment of infections that come from fungi and yeasts, so it is suitable for treating candida. You can find tablets or suppositories of this acid;
• cranberry, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it prevents the engraftment of the fungus. So the fruit and its juice can also be taken every day, in order to prevent infection and also to cure candida.
What not to eat if you have candida
First of all, you can start taking care at the table, then doing a diet for candida and eliminating all those foods that weaken your immune defenses, but also avoid the foods that the candida itself feeds on, mainly sugars. Foods such as:
• foods that are difficult to digest, such as dips, fries and all foods rich in fats that weaken the gastrointestinal system;
• fatty red meat, limited consumption should be made because it increases inflammation;
• sucrose, therefore also all the sugary fruit;
• avoid sugary drinks;
• avoid chocolate;
• avoid all baked desserts;
• avoid leavened foods, therefore leavened bread;
• avoid aged cheeses;
• avoid beer;
• avoid vinegar.
What to eat if you have candida
Candida can be treated by feeding all the microorganisms of the bacterial flora, that is, those that may be able to defeat it and make the immune system stronger. First of all, candida can be treated with the right diet. Let's see what should be consumed:
• colored fruits and vegetables, because they are rich in antioxidants;
• all foods rich in fiber, such as legumes and whole grains;
• all fermented foods such as unsweetened plain yogurt, miso and kefir;
• lean meat;
• olive oil, sunflower and pumpkin seed oil;
Warnings and Precautions
All these natural therapies must be followed for a period not exceeding, it is estimated that this ranges from a minimum of 1-2 months to a maximum of 3-6 months. The administration of all these natural products must take place orally and locally, while the dosage must change according to the gravity of the situation, so it is always better not to do it alone, but ask for advice from experts or pharmacists